Shopping Cart: 0items

Travel Mini UV Auto Umbrella Rauiong Compact Umbrella Women Purse Handbag B06ZZ2G81N

  • Model: B06ZZ2G81N
  • 769 Units in Stock

$183.95  $14.44
Save: 92% off

Add to Cart:
Travel Mini UV Auto Umbrella Rauiong Compact Umbrella Women Purse Handbag   B06ZZ2G81N
   Rated 4.76   reviews [174]
  • Imported
  • UV PROTECTION - high-density carom cloth, vinyl coating, the ability to isolate 99.9% direct UV umbrella, efficient blocking UVA, which makes your sexy and healthy skin fall in love with it, excellent shading, heat insulation, sun protection properties.
  • ULTRALIGHT - imported fibrous material umbrella frame, can be bent 180 degrees, six umbrella skeleton, honeycomb hexagonal-shaped design, aluminum umbrella stand, specially the strenght is more durable than iron, but only half the weight´╝îour innovation is to create the stronger and lighter umbrella for your life.
  • FAST AUTO OPEN AND CLOSE - auto open/close function allows you to operate the umbrella in one second with one hand. No more waiting for your umbrella to open or close while you get soaked by the rain! 2inch long handle, a key to develop easily, flexible and stable
  • WATERPROOF, EASY MAINTENANCE - Amazing waterproof ability. The surface of this kind of umbrella is made of special material of ultra-high density, having passed the waterproof test level 5 (the highest level). The drops will flip away when the rain falls. You only need to shake gently after closing the umbrella.
  • COMPACT AND EASY TO CARRY - weighing 10 ounces,Opened diameter 35.4" high 20.3", Folding length 10.6" .will not put any pressure on your bag space. It is an ideal choice for you outdoor and travel


About Us
We, at Rauiong, aim to create a stronger and lighter umbrella that can be used for the rest of your life.

Most of the ordinary sun umbrella is manually opened, when we go shopping or hands to mention things when you want to open the umbrella is very convenient, so we launched the umbrella, which is specially designed for women. Just add a little weight to the handle that was automatically turned on or off, compared to the ordinary umbrella is still lighter and lighter (Folding length 10.6 "Weight: 10 ounces).the high-tech coating prevents 95% of the UV, which also makes your sexy and healthy skin also fell in love. Stylish design with colored edges for your sexy dress is good..


Pop-up UVA, bid farewell to melanin
UVA, UV really hurt the skin of the culprit, can penetrate the dermis, stimulate melanin production.

Our umbrella coating can effectively block 99.9% of the UVA, high-density double umbrella cloth, a small gap repeatedly consumed the remaining 0.1%, sunscreen is not discounted, the UV pop


Lifetime replacement guarantee:

Through our lifetime replacement plan, you will be protected by the sun and rain. If anything goes wrong on the umbrella, we will definitely send you a replacement free of charge and do not need to be returned.


Automatic, compact, ultra-light:

Automatic on / off function can be easily one-handed operation. Measures only 10.6 "long, less than 1 pounds in weight, easy to store in wallet, briefcase, backpack, luggage, etc.


Waterproof umbrella cover

Specially equipped with a waterproof umbrella allows you to use after the rain can also be placed in the bag.


About Wrinkles

The production of packaging has been folded, so there will be wrinkles just started, with the increase in the frequency of use, the wrinkles will less and less .

Travel Mini UV Auto Umbrella Rauiong Compact Umbrella Women Purse Handbag B06ZZ2G81N


button-top.png